The key features of this AddOn:
- Create member areas and closed user-groups.
- Various authorization levels available
- Opt-In-Login, Age Verification, Password Functions, Member Data Management
- Integration into already existing websites possible
- User Overview, Member Management, Online- and Activity Display
- Linked to all other tools of the Application Suite like the Follow-Up function, Autoresponder and Newsletter
This AddOn can be extended by other AddOns like:
- AddOn for Blogs
- Addon for One-Product-Shops
- AddOn for Online Stores
- AddOn for Affiliate Programs
- AddOn for Payment-Integration
- AddOn for Subscription Management
- AddOn for Communities
This AddOn is available for purchase and is compatible with every edition of the Application Suite.
: 67.99 $ , one-time
: 1 Member Area per AddOn-Licence
Type of licence
: unlimited, Standard
You can use this AddOn within the context of the Standard-Licence without limitations for your own commercial or private purposes. The sub-licencing to third parties (e.g. renting and/or prividing functions of this AddOn as a service) is not an element of this licence. AddOns cannot be transfered and can only be used with the Application Suite for which it was acquired.
Detailed information for this AddOn is currently only available within the BETA-Test of the Application Suite. Please consider the information regarding this in the member area.
What can I do with the Member Management?
The Member Management allows you to create member areas and closed user-groups for websites. In connection with other AddOns you can even create paid subscriptions.
How many member areas can I create with this AddOn?
You can create one member area with an unlimited amount of member types per AddOn-Licence. The amount of members is based upon the amount of data sets of the Appliction Suite.
Can I run the member areas on an own or separate domain?
Yes! You can manage new or already existing domains within the Application Suite. Respective domain prices can be reviewed in the current price list.