The key features of this AddOn:
- Optimated for the distribution of a single item per instance (e.g. for ebooks, downloads, ...)
- Express-transaction in 2 simple steps (includes Lite-Version of the Payment-AddOn)
- Integrable into all existing websites, blogs and online shops
- Subcategories available (e.g. colors, sizes, ...)
- Includes a distribution overview and concellation handling as well as a billing function
- Linked to all other tools of the Application Suite like the Follow-Up function for incomplete transactions or surveys
This AddOn can be extended by other AddOns like:
- AddOn for Blogs
- AddOn for Member Areas
- AddOn for Online Stores (no data import available)
- AddOn for Affiliate Programs
- AddOn for Payment-Integration (Extension of the providers and management options)
- AddOn for Subscription Management
- AddOn for Communities
This AddOn is available for purchase and is compatible with every edition of the Application Suite.
: 66.98 $ , one-time
: a maximum of 10 One-Product-Shops per AddOn-Licence
Type of licence
: unlimited, Standard
You can use this AddOn within the context of the Standard-Licence without limitations for your own commercial or private purposes. The sub-licencing to third parties (e.g. renting and/or prividing functions of this AddOn as a service) is not an element of this licence. AddOns cannot be transfered and can only be used with the Application Suite for which it was acquired.
Detailed information for this AddOn is currently only available within the BETA-Test of the Application Suite. Please consider the information regarding this in the member area.
What is the advantage of the One-Product-Store?
The One-Product-Store is the most effective solution if you want to sell few or only one single item. It's easy to create and will only take you a few minutes to integrate it into every website.
How many One-Product-Stores can I create with this AddOn?
You can create up to 10 One-Product-Stores. The amount of customers is based upon the general limiation of the Appliction Suite, e.g. data sets.
Can I run the One-Product-Shop on an own or separate domain?
Yes! You can manage new or already existing domains within the Application Suite. Respective domain prices can be reviewed in the current price list.